Your Logo And Online Marketing Via Social MediaBelieve it or not, when it comes to your online marketing strategy your company logo can play a large role in how successful your campaign is. Social media is one of the biggest avenues of online marketing today - it helps companies learn what their customers like and loathe, as well as being the fastest way to build brand recognition - but how does your logo fit into all this?
Think about it - your company logo is something that your existing and potential customers will see on a daily basis (if they consistently use social networking websites), so of course it's going to have an impact on how these people see your company. It's time that online marketers recognized this and started using it to their advantage.
Firstly, if you are an online marketer who is in charge of the social media profiles for your company, you need to take a few things into consideration:
1. ensure that you consistently show the same logo on all of your social media profiles to help promote brand recognition
2. look at the size and shape of your logo; most social media websites will require your profile picture to be a square-shaped thumbnail - can your logo easily be converted to this shape whilst still being recognizable?
While these things may not be obviously important to an online marketer, brand recognition is and this is the way to do it through social media.
But how can a logo, other than through consistent brand recognition, help make or break your social media online marketing campaign?
1. an attractive logo can help to increase the amount of followers, friends and shares your social media profiles receive
2. attractive branding can help your business to appear bigger and more professional than it may actually be
3. an attractive and well-designed logo encourages a professional and long-lasting feel for your business
4. a logo communicates to customers who you are and what you do
5. an interesting logo can help your business to stand out from your competitors
6. an attractive logo seemingly plays a role in how happy a customer is to be associated with you on their social media profile
When the whole point of online marketing is to increase the public's awareness of your business, it makes sense to capitalize on how your logo and social media profiles can work together to achieve this.
Unfortunately, many who carry out online marketing campaigns will create a few social media profiles for their business and leave it at that. They use a blurry, undistinguishable logo for their profile picture (if they use their logo at all) and hope for the best. It is time for internet marketers to realize the important role that your company logo plays in your social media campaign. -- This helpful information is shared by John K. Taylor on behalf of Infinite IT Solutions. Infinite IT Solutions is Online Marketing and SEO Company in Melbourne. They also offer graphic design, web development, email marketing and Web Design in Melbourne to their clients since ten years. Source: http://www.articletrader.com